SomeNights是美国独立流行乐队fun。的歌曲。fun。是一支来自美国纽约的独立流行乐队,现任乐队成员有吉他手AndrewDost,键盘手JackAntonoff和乐队主唱NateRuess三人。
SomeNights收录在其同名专辑中。收录于该专辑中的单曲《WeAreYoung》在去年底被glee翻唱而首次跳入大众眼中,而在2013年格莱美过后,该单曲连续两周在itunes数字下载榜上登顶,并在billboard单曲榜上取得最高第一名的好成绩(2012。3月),并在冠军位置保持六周。并在世界各国榜单取得优异成绩。
Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck(某些夜晚 我在厄运中熬到天亮)
Some nights, I call it a draw(某些夜晚 我称其为平局)
Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle
(某些夜晚 我希望我的嘴唇能成为铜墙铁壁)
Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off(某些夜晚我希望他们可以不在缠绕我的心头)
But I still wake up, I still see your ghost(但是我还是醒着 我依然能看见你的影子)
Oh Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for(神啊 我不知道我还在坚持着什么)
What do I stand for? What do I stand for?(坚持着什么 我到底在坚持着什么)
Most nights, I don't know anymore...(我真的不知道我在干什么)
This is it, boys, this is war(就是这样, 少年们,这就是战争 )
what are we waiting for?(我们还在等什么呢)
Why don't we break the rules already?(我们不是早已打破常规了吗?)
I was never one to believe the hype(我从不是相信流言蜚语的人)
save that for the black and white(把那些留给那些是非不明的人吧)
Try twice as hard and I'm half as liked,(我曾经努力尝试,我有一半被人喜爱)
but here they come again to jack my style(但他们又来到这里顶起我的作风)
And that's alright(这没什么关系)
I found a martyr in my bed tonight(今晚我床上躺着一个和我同病相怜的人)
She stops my bones from wondering(她让我不再冥思苦想)
just who I am, who I am, who I am(我究竟是谁)
Oh, who am I? Oh, who am I?(哦,我是谁?哦,我是谁?)
Some nights, I wish that this all would end(有事我希望着一切都结束 )
Cause I could use some friends for a change(因为我就能找朋友换个心情)
And some nights, I'm scared you'll forget me again(但有的夜晚,我又如此害怕你会将我忘却)
Some nights, I always win, I always win(有些夜里,我总是赢家,我总是赢家)
But I still wake up, I still see your ghost(但是我依然会醒来, 我依然想着你)
Oh Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for(神啊 我不知道我还在坚守着什么)
What do I stand for? What do I stand for?(坚持着什么 我到底在坚持着什么)
Most nights, I don't know...(我真的不知道我在干什么)
So this is it? I sold my soul for this?(所以我就这样了吗,我出卖灵魂就是为了这个?)
Washed my hands of that for this?(为此我该金盆洗手么)
I miss my mom and dad for this?(为此我想念我的父亲母亲)
No. When I see stars,(不 当我看到满天繁星时)
when I see stars, that's all they are(他们仍然是他们)
When I hear songs,(当我听到歌声时)
they sound like a swan, so come on(如同歌星般美妙的歌喉)
Oh, come on. Oh, come on.(哦,来吧,哦,来吧)
well that it is guys that is all (伙计们 就是这样)
five minutes in and I'm bored again(五分钟之内我又无聊了)
Ten years of this, I'm not sure if anybody understands(十多年来 我不敢肯定是否有人会明白这些)
This one is not for the folks at home(我只是出征的孩子之一)
I'm sorry to leave, mom, I had to go(妈妈我很抱歉我不得不去征战)
Who the f*ck wants to die alone(谁都不希望自己孤独横尸野外)
all dried up in the desert sun?(结束于烈日下的荒野中)
My heart is breaking for my sister(我为妹妹感到心碎)
and the con that she called "love"(她将欺骗当作爱情)
But when I look into my nephew's eyes...(但是当我看着小侄子的眼睛时 )
Man, you wouldn't believe(伙计 你不会相信)
the most amazing things that can come from...(那些是令人难以置信的事情)
Some terrible nights.((来自于)那些糟糕的夜晚)
The other night, you wouldn't believe the dream
I just had about you and me (那些夜晚,你不会相信我做的那些有关于你和我的梦)
I called you up, but we'd both agree(我打电话叫你起来, 但我们都觉得)
It's for the best you didn't listen(最好你没有听到这个)
It's for the best we get our distance, oh(保持距离 对我们来说也许是最好的结局)
For the best you didn't listen(最好你没听到这个)
It's for the best we get our distance, oh...(保持距离对我们来说是最好的距离)
Tags: Fun(3)