This first song is called A World On Fire
第一首歌的名字叫 全球性火灾
AhhhAHhhhhhh
啊啊啊
The next song is a little bit longer than that one
下一首要稍微长一些
And uhh spell of the sad stuff I see in the world I see a lot of sad stuff its called sad
大概就是由这个世界让我觉得难过的事情组成的一首歌
I met a homeless man named Rich He wasn't
我遇到一个叫发财的流浪汉 但却人不如名
Isn't that terrible
这不是很惨吗
I saw a flyer for a lost dog and the dog didn't have any legs
我看到一张寻犬传单上丢了一只没有腿的狗狗
I saw a diabetic kid trick or treating
我看到一个得了糖尿病的小孩在万圣节讨糖
I saw a giraffe that had a short neck
看到一只脖子很短的长颈鹿
That was sad, or a... deer
真让人难过 或者是 一只鹿?
I saw an old man get hit by a train
我看一位老人被火车撞到
He didn't see it in the pouring rain
在瓢泼大雨中他并没有看到奔驰的火车
He didn't hear me shout "look out for the train"
他也没听到我的喊叫:“看着!那有辆火车!”
Cause i didn't say anything
因为我啥也没说啊
I just thought to myself, "Oh, this is going to be sad."
我只是想:“哦,接下来肯定会让人难过的。”
And it was
事情发展确实如此
I'm a genius
我是个天才
I saw a man with only one eye in a 3d movie
我看3D电影时有个独眼男人
I saw a little boy drop his ice cream cone directly on his mother's corpse
我看到一个小男孩的冰激凌的蛋筒直直砸在他妈妈的尸体上
I saw a kitten stuck in a tree then the kitten jumped off and it hung itself
我看到一只小猫卡在树上 在它尝试跳下来时却把脖子卡住就这样把自己吊死了
I saw a kid with red hair
我看到一个红头发的小孩
I went to a store looking for something to buy
我到了商店打算买点什么
But they only sold paintings of the same sad guy
但他们卖的只有画着同一位难过家伙的画作
No wait, this store sells mirrors
不 等等 这家店卖的是镜子
See what I did there?
你看懂我的意思了吗
Let's Rock
来嗨啊
No
不
The world's so sad bros
哥们们 这个世界让人难过
Pain, genocide, war, racism,sexism
那些痛苦 种族灭绝 战争 种族歧视 性别歧视又囊括其中
But i gotta remember there's good things about it too
但我也得记住这世界不全是坏事
Like the fact that none of that is happening to me
像是这些破事从没发生在我身上过
Score
得分
Still though it's hard not to be sad about it
但是不去难过又太困难了
How do y'all do it?
你们怎么做到的
I've been telling you guys terribly sad things this whole song you haven't been sad at all
这首我唱给你们的歌充满着让人潸然泪下的事情 可你们一点都不难过
You’ve been happy
你们很开心
No, you've been laughing
不 准确的说是你们都在大笑
That’s it, laughter, it’s the key to everything
就是这个了 笑声 是每件事情的关键
It’s the way to solve all the sadness in the world
这是一种可以解决世界上所有难过事情的途径
I mean, not for people who are actually said, but for the people like us who’ve gotta fucking deal with ‘em all the time
我是说 不是那些真正难过的人 而是那些总和这点逼事产生关联的人解决的途径
Being a comedian isn’t being an insensitive prick capitalizing on the most animalistic impulses of the public, it’s being a hero!
做一名喜剧演员最重要的不是将大众最兽性的冲动转化为迟钝的漠不关心 而是成为一名英雄
The world isn’t sad. The world’s funny!
这世界一点都不悲伤 而是让人觉得有趣才对
I'm a sociopath!
我现在懂了 我是个反社会病人
I saw an old man slip and fall; hey, what a fucking idiot
我看到一个老人脚滑了一下摔倒了 真是个傻子
I saw a woman at her daughter’s funeral
我看到一个女人参加她女儿的葬礼
Hahaha! Classic comedy!
哈哈哈 这段子有够经典
Everything that once was sad is somehow funny now
曾让我难过的事情现在摇身一变让我快乐
The Holocaust and 9/11?
大屠杀 9/11
That shit’s funny 24/7 cause tragedy will be exclusively joked about, because my empathy is bumming me out
这些破事全天无休的好笑 这些悲剧总会有天成为笑话是因为我的同情心快炸了
Goodbye sadness! Hello jokes!
悲伤 拜拜了 您嘞 你好啊 笑话
Tags: Sad(2)
I Don't Know What Love Is钢琴谱-Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper
I Don't Know What Love Is,Lady Gaga,Bradley Cooper
417